Graduate Liberal Studies at Duke University is committed to a graduate education that encourages irrepressible curiosity, creative engagement with new ideas, the joy of interdisciplinary study and research. Your contribution to the MALS Endowment is one way you can help ensure that liberal studies graduate education continues.
Your donation provides awards that recognize the accomplishments and academic promise of incoming students and contributes to GLS activities that enliven the intellectual life of the GLS community. GLS relies on tuition revenue for all our operations, programs, and student scholarships. Beyond what GLS can offer, financial support for master’s students is rare. Your donations make a difference.
Ways You Can Contribute
- Make a secure online gift to GLS in honor of a faculty member, family member, or friend who was influential in your success in GLS.
- Make a secure online gift to GLS in memory of a loved one or friend.
- Contact your employer about matching gifts programs.
- If you are a Duke employee, consider making a one-time gift or monthly contributions via payroll deduction through Duke@WORK (under MyPay).
- Make GLS a part of your planned giving.
Our sincere thanks to all who have given to GLS in the past year--we truly appreciate your support!
Graduate Liberal Studies gratefully acknowledges two new endowments:
The Lottie Applewhite Fund for Graduate Liberal Studies
The Jenny L Semans Koortbojian Scholarship Fund